The use of Message and Advertising flags are a great way for businesses to promote themselves and catch consumers’ attentions. These flags are especially great for small businesses, as they are an inexpensive way to advertise your business or service. It is important to use these flags in a responsible manner, which is good for both business and the community that the business resides in.
As a business owner looking to utilize message and advertising flags, you’ll want to be aware of any community regulations that are to be followed. For instance, in many incorporated communities Advertising Flags such as the swooper, teardrop, or feather style falls under the temporary signage category. This means that the amount of time one can display banner flags might be regulated.
Even if your business is located in an area that has no regulation involving Advertising or Message flags, you should still use them responsibly.
- Replace your message or advertising flag if it has become faded, worn, or tattered. This keeps them from creating a visual nuisance.
- Install flags where they do not block street signs or traffic lights.
- Install the flags far back enough from the street, so people leaving your drive or your neighbor’s drive have a good view of oncoming traffic.
- Install the flags far back enough from sidewalks so as not to be a nuisance to pedestrians.
- Bring you flag inside when windy conditions are present. Not only will this prolong the life of your flag, it can prevent them from blowing away and into traffic and potentially causing an accident.
United States Flag Store is here to answer all your questions. Feel free to give us a toll free call at 1-877-734-2458 or email us at email@example.com.